Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fashionista from Germany :: Modekarussell

Modekarussell is one of our winners of the Mode Republic Contest! Let’s learn more about her.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am a 17-year old girl from Germany, which loves Flea Market Visits, the smell of Libraries and the great world. Most of my freetime i spent with the camera in my hands. That is besides Fashion my biggest hobby.
Actually I'm still at school, but my plans for the nearer future are studying in Berlin and living in an old flat with high ceilings and balcony.

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
I can't remember when that starts, my mum says that I’ve been always addicted. I started to dress myself when I was 3 :D

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I read an article about a German Style-Blog and thought: "This could be the Niche for me". Now it has become integral part of my daily- and life planning. My blog is my incentive to be creative.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I let life come how it comes :). But some dreams are there since I started blogging, like being invited to fashion week. Another dream of me is travelling around the globe.

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
At the moment I’m really addicted to the Bohemian-Gypsy Style. Everyone has his favorite fabrics and cuts; my all-time-love is Lace. But describing my style would be too difficult; i mix and match my clothes till I like it.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
The most inspiring place on earth is the fleamarket, there are often so many inspiring and individual people and those mountains of old clothing let arise many new ideas in my head.

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
Besides Fleamarkets i love Second Hand Shops and Zara.

I think it isn't important which label decorates the garment; it only depends on the material and cut if I like and wear it.

photo

Congratulations again to Modekarussell for winning the contest. Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Modekarussell!

No comments:

Post a Comment