Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fashionista Extraordinaire :: Diana Caitilin

Diana is one of our trendsetters! Let’s learn more about her.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I'm 18 years old now and living in Malaysia, taking fashion design in Lim kok kwing university. I was born in Indonesia. Just an ordinary girl with extraordinary things around me. I love fashion and photography. Just visit my blog and you'll know me more:). I’m not good in writing and make some words up in English! yeah that's true.

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
I don't know, I’m interested in fashion since the first time I saw clothes. Lol.

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Many fashion bloggers. I just wanna share my personal style and I love taking photos and mix my clothes. That's why " call me Diiyn" is made.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
My dreams? I'll love travelling around the world for my fashion project, see a lot of people wearing different clothes and I wanna stay in LA or Mexico for a few months! That's my dream.

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
This outfit below is my favourite one so far.

My style depend on my mood everyday. I can wear something girly, vintage and casual style. Really depends on my mood that day.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
Anywhere, everywhere. From magazine, street people.

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
My favourite brands? I don't have! Lol. I just buy anything I like. when I go to shop then I like that dress or accessories, I'll buy them.

photo

Congratulations again to Diana for becoming the Trendsetter at Mode Republic. Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Diana!

No comments:

Post a Comment