Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fashionista from Switzerland :: Moment Catcher

Moment Catcher is one of our contest winners at Mode Republic! Let’s learn more about her.

photo

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Jessica Roth and I live in Bern, the capital of Switzerland. I’m 14 years old and I visit the High school. After the High School I want to study Business Administration. When I don't have school I enjoy the nature and spend a lot of time with fashion. Twice a week I have soccer training.

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
I had an early interest in fashion. I read each week the "Bravo" and looked curiously into the shops for new clothes. I always admired the older girls in our school how great she looked and how stylish they were dressed. But when and how I'm really interested in fashion I do not remember.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
My dream is to lead a good life and of course to have success. It would be great to become a model and to work for the famous brands. I wish, I could tell when I'm lying on my deathbed, I had a fulfilling life.

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
I think my style is elegant but still young and fresh. I like to experiment and somewhat risky to leave the house.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
I get my inspiration for fashion especially in the internet. I really like the site: www.tumblr.com , because I can spend long hours on this page - simply inspiring!

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
I usually buy my clothes by H & M but I also like Zara and Mango. I haven’t any favourite brands.

photo

Congratulations again to Moment Catcher for winning the Mode Republic contest! Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Moment Catcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment