Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fashionista from Jakarta :: Veronica kaka

Veronica is one of our trendsetters at Mode Republic! Let’s learn more about her.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
18 years old student from Indonesia, Jakarta.I will be starting my college life next month and I’m taking design communication visual as my major. I love taking pictures and to be taken pictures by others :p

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
First is because I often read fashion magazines & fashion websites, and when I see many fashion bloggers, I became interested to be one of them and they gave me a lot of inspirations.

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I haven’t got any blog yet, but I’m currently working on my account in some fashion websites such as chictopia and lookbook. But I definitely am going to make myself a blog. I'm also interested on photography. Here' the link if you want to see my works. (http://veronicakaka.deviantart.com)

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
My dreams is to become a fashion photographer on Vogue Italy :D

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
My style is according to my mood. But I’m loving the edgy and girly look these days with soft and creamy colors.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
My fashion inspirations came from fashion magazines, fashion bloggers, and fashion websites (lookbook, chictopia)

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands
I rarely shop because some of my clothes I wear are made by my mom, She's good in designing and sewing clothes.

photo

Congratulations again to Veronica for becoming the Mode Republic trendsetter! the contest. Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Veronica!

No comments:

Post a Comment