Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mikala :: Fashionista from Poland

Mikala is one of our trendsetters! Let’s learn more about her.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I'm 23 years old girl from Poland. Last year I completed a degree in pedagogy. Every day working as a nanny, but is only a temporary attachment. In the near future I am planning to open my own clothing store.

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
Like every young woman I wanted to look beautiful and attractive, so I started to browse tv, the magazines and watch the stars to find out what's a trendy, I started to mix clothes and looks for my own style.

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I saw the other girls show their outfits on blogs and also I wanted to have a place where I could show my looks.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
My biggest dream is to design clothes and create my own brand and the store where I could sell my designs.☺

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
My style is changing all the time. I love simplicity and original clothes. Now I love vintage style, I try to combine it with modern accessories and clothes from other styles. Last all the time I wear skirts or dresses maxi.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
I draw inspirations from various sources, from fashion magazines, street fashion, my mother's closet, Internet and style icons, like Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo or Olsen sister.

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
I do mostly at second-hands, vintage shops and online. My favorite brands are H&M, Zara, Mango, New Yorker and Vila.

photo

Congratulations again to Mikala for becoming the Trendsetter at Mode Republic. Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Mikala!

1 comment:

  1. Love her looks ! Super cute! I am new to Mode Republic-but cant wait to submit more looks (:

    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    x Sea

    ReplyDelete