Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Only Fashion Princess :: Rachella

The Only Fashion Princess is one of our trendsetters! Let’s learn more about her.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I'm Rachella, an eightteen year old fashion blogger from http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com. I'm a student at university in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
My interest in fashion grew through time, and so did my personal style. I can't name a brief answer to this question, because I really don't know. I always loved clothing and shoes, but I think I've seen fashion as 'serious business' and huuuuge part of my life since two years now.

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I read an article about fashion blogs and I decided to visit them. I really liked what I saw and I thought it would be great to share my experiences with fashion, to expose my creativity and to show my outfits on a personal fashion blog too.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
Girls can have big dreams, right? I want to finish (different) studies at university - study at least one semester at a university like Harvard or Cambridge, move to another country and I would love to expand my blog a lot. In my biggest dreams I want to make my job blogging. That would be so cool!

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
I try to mix different styles to create a new 'unnamed' style. I often experiment with cute dresses in combination with tough items like a leather jacket and gothic jewelry or something like that. I think my style is especially feminine. Also I love to create chic looks. But like I said, I try not to attach to one style, but try a lot varied styles.

My favorite look at the moment? Hmmmm that's a hard one. I don't have a picture of my true favorite at the moment yet (it's something with a sheer maxi skirt, so beautiful), and my taste of great outfits changes by the day. My yesterday's outfit was this one, with the shorts and the lace top. That was my favorite yesterday. :)

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
Everywhere. I get my fashion inspirations from magazines, internet, television, fashionblogs, fashioncommunities and people on the streets. But also from books and movies that are unrelated to fashion. I think getting my inspirations from unrelated books and movies happened a lot in the last months.

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
I'm always looking for new shops. I really like high-street stores like H&M, Monki, River Island, Urban Outfitters and Zara, but I also love to find new stores to shop. Moreover, stores with a chic and abstract interior always attract me. I really like high-quality items. Especially when they are shoes or bags. My favorite brands are - among A LOT others - the high-street brands I named before, Acne, Jeffrey Campbell, Burberry Prorsum, Louboutin and Balenciaga.

photo

Congratulations again to The Only Fashion Princess for becoming the Trendsetter at Mode Republic. Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from The Only Fashion Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment