Monday, January 31, 2011

Fashion Fou :: Stephanie

Stephanie is the winner of the Holiday Outfit Contest! Let’s learn more about Stephanie.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi Everyone! I'm Stephanie a 16-year old from Huizen a town in the Netherlands, blogging on fashionfou.blogspot.com

I'm still on school but I'm in my last year. After that I want to study Fashion in Amsterdam.

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
I always go to the Internet and admired all the looks of lookbook, mode republic, vogue, stockholmstreetstyle and other blogs.

I love to read fashion magazines, style clothes and be busy with fashion. That really inspired me so I decided to make my own blog and I'll hope I can inspire people too. Nowadays I still follow a lot of sites, read magazines and I have sewing lessons which I love!

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
OTHER BLOGS which I follow for a very long time, street style, art, photography, campaigns pictures and fashion shows.

That really inspired me so I decided to make my own blog and I'll hope I can inspire people to.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I hope I will finish my school and get admitted to the study I want. Also I love to be busy with my blog and I'll hope my blog will be a success.

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
My style is very varied. Also it's changing all the time.

I don't like to be stuck at one style because I like a lot of styles which I'm trying. But at the moment I really like the 'tough chic' style so it’s feminine but tough at the same time. I really like high wedges, long dresses and skirts, fake fur and vintage eyecatchers.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
From everywhere!

Other blogs, art, photography, streetstyle, books, fashion icons, architecture.

Oh and I love the Scandinavian people, they have such a great sense of style!

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
I often shop at the Zara and Monki. But also secondhand shops are my love.

My favorite online shop is definitely Asos!

Brands which I like are Missoni, Acne and Burberry. (but that change)

And my grandma often give me her 'old' designer clothes which she didn't like anymore or fit. So that's really sweet!

photo

Congratulations again to Stephanie for winning the contest. Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Fashionfou!

No comments:

Post a Comment