Monday, December 20, 2010

Skipping Heels :: Natalie

Natalie is one of our winners of the Color Magic Contest! Let’s learn more about Natalie.


Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I live and was born in Spain all though my parents are both British. At the moment I am a full time student studying a degree in fashion, it is the first year they have established fashion as a university course in Spain. I finished last year a two-year course on pattern design and sewing. Over the summers I have worked in Pull&Bear (inditex) were I have learnt related to the fashion industry.

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
I discovered my interest in fashion when I was studying in art collage. I was surrounded by really artistic people. Although since I was small I always used to make dresses for my dolls.

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I loved (and still do) hopping from one blog to an other and one day I told my self that there is no reason why I couldn't start a blog, I wanted somewhere to express my self thou fashion.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I have many dream jobs I would love to take on. But at the moment I am working hard on my course and on my blog.

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
I try not to stick to one style, I like trying new trends and also mixing them up. I do tend to chose pastel colors lately and I love lace, so you could say that my look are a little vintage looking.

I never liked jogger pants, I only ever worn them at the gym, but I bought a pair not long ago and I found them so easy to mix and match with anything in my wardrobe.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
I get my inspirations from other bloggers and street style.

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
Most of my clothes are from Zara and Pull&Bear. I have a lot of stuff from Primark, its so cheep and stylish!

Congratulations again to Natalie for winning the contest. Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment