Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Trendsetter from Jakarta :: Anastasia

Anastasia is a Mode Republic trendsetter and one of our winners of the Fall Magic Contest! Let’s learn more about Anastasia.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I live in Jakarta, Indonesia, and I just finished my advanced diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management last month in Singapore. I love everything about dance since I'm a dancer based in Indonesia and I also do love high heels a lot esp those with unique design. The most important thing is comfort in wearing them, since I like walking a lot =)

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
I started to love fashion because of my eldest sister. She is a fashion designer and I loved it when she bought a lot of local/international fashion magazines, from teen to make up magazines and even hairstyle magazines, then we would read them together sometimes. Also the fact that she used to be a shoes-lover, umm no, she was a freak shoes-lover and it did influenced me.

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I don't have a blog but I love to read blogs. I'm also very interested in photography, fashion photoshoots and I do a little bit of modeling. I will sometimes post some of my photos on my deviantart (nazxean.deviantart.com). It is everything to do with photography. So can I consider it as my blog?? hahaha.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
Umm maybe a shoes-designer?? I wish..

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
Actually I have no specific style, I love to mix and match everything as long as it looks nice and comfortable, but catchy at the same time.
I don't know why but I love this look a lot.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
A lot. Fashion magazines, fashion websites like lookbook.nu, blogs, people I met on the streets/malls, my two older sisters (both have a nice body ehem *model like body*), TV shows and movies.

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
I don't really care about brands. I shop everything everywhere as long as I love it and maybe it has some unique features, comfortable, and when I wear them, they look nice on me. Why bother to buy branded or expensive things when I can find cheaper one is nicer and comfortable as well?? =)

photo

Congratulations again to Anastasia for winning the contest. Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Anastasia!

No comments:

Post a Comment