Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fashionistas from Indonesia :: Kekeangela

Kekeangela is one of our trendsetters at Mode Republic! Let’s learn more about her.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I'm 18 years old fashion lovers from Indonesia. Currently, stay in Singapore to study fashion marketing & management in Raffles Design Ins. I'm interested in fashion since I was in high school and fashion is my passion since that.

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
I loved to watch movies that related fashion and read fashion magazines since I was in high school. I became more interested in fashion since I know there's a lot fashion bloggers and suddenly, I always read their blog.

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Mostly from fashion bloggers. I never think I will have my own fashion blog too but, because of them I try to make my own blog, that's why K. Angelique is created. I love to share others about my styles and what I wear most of the days.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I wanted to open my own boutique since I was in high school and it is still the same until now. My parents very support me but I need to wait until I finish my study.

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
My style is about random and actually based on my mood. But, mostly is vintage, edgy, feminine, quirky, and casual. Usually, I love to wear anything as long as it suits me.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
Fashion magazines, fashion movies, streets and fashion bloggers. But, sometimes it comes from my mind, also I can mix and match my own clothes.

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
Unbranded boutiques. It is because they provide pretty clothes and cheaper. Another brands is Forever21.

photo

Congratulations again to Kekeangela for becoming the trendsetter! Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Kekeangela!

No comments:

Post a Comment