Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Skinny Buddha :: Miha

Miha is one of our trendsetters of the month! Let’s learn more about Miha.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hello everyone, my name is Miha, i'm 27 and I live in Timisoara, Romania. I work for a multinational company and I like to think of myself as a corporate bee by day, fashion blogger by night. I studied marketing but always dreamt of a career in fashion.

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
I guess I've always been interested in fashion ever since I was a little girl. I think this is something I picked up very early from my mom. I have always experimented with quite a lot of styles but it wasn't until I left home for college that I really began to develop my own style and be more creative.

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I started my blog about a year and a half ago and at the time I was very inspired by a lot of amazing bloggers, street style blogs, fashion communities and fashion magazines. I felt it was my chance to contribute to the online repertoire of daily fashion and have a voice in the fashion blogging community.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
In an ideal world I would give up my day job and dedicate all my time to fashion related projects.

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
My style is something that is constantly changing and evolving. I would say it is clean and simple with great attention to details. I am currently loving printed tights, textured materials and earthy colors.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
I get most of my inspiration online from fashion and street style blogs and fashion magazines, but I am also inspired by music, art, movies and people on the street.

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
I love to go thrifting when I get a chance and do most of my shopping when I travel. I am addicted to H&M.

photo

Congratulations again to Miha for becoming the trendsetter at Mode Republic. Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Miha!

No comments:

Post a Comment