Thursday, February 17, 2011

February Trendsetter :: Goth Reform School

Goth Reform School is one of our 3 trendsetters in February! Let’s learn more about Goth Reform School.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I've lived in Toronto most of my life but I was born in Shanghai. I did my undergraduate degree in psychology and now I'm studying law.

photo

How did you become interested in fashion?
I think it started with my fascination with street style blogs, especially eccentric ones like Hel Looks.

photo

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I've been posting outfit photos and wishlists on the internet for years so finally, it was like ... well, I'm already creating the content, might as well find a proper outlet.

photo

What are your dreams and aspirations?
My dream is to be a firefighter princess fashion designer. I aspire to be an intellectual property lawyer.

photo

How would you describe your style? What’s your favorite look at this moment?
I would say that my style is tidy and simple but still kind of trendy. I like tucking in my shirts and wearing heels and I tend not to accessorize very much. I'm really enjoying La Garconne's pre-spring lookbook.

photo

Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
Mostly magazines and random images floating around tumblr. I really love Gravure magazine and the Oak blog.

photo

Where do you shop? What are your favorite brands?
I have an embarrassing amount of items from American Apparel because I used to work there. I do enjoy a lot of their pieces. My other favourite is Zara but I've been trying to cut down on disposable fashion and investing in quality instead of quantity. It's difficult though.

photo

Congratulations again to Goth Reform School for being selected as the February Trendsetter! Stay tuned for more fashion inspirations from Goth Reform School!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..
    Ghana passport online

    ReplyDelete