Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Style in Nottingham: Elizabeth Gracie

Elizabeth is the winner of our Style in Your City Contest. Let’s learn more about Elizabeth.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Elizabeth and I live in Nottingham, UK. I have lived in the same house all my life. I study fine arts in college, which includes life drawing, fashion, photography, print, sculpture etc.



What are your dreams and aspirations?
I am unsure of what I would like to do. But I draw a lot and I love to paint. Anything related to art really. In particular, I really enjoy designing tattoos.

photo
photo

How would you describe your style and where do you get fashion inspirations?
My style changes every day and I don’t think I have a certain style. I find inspirations off the internet and different people’s blogs. I get most of my inspirations from Hannah Beth.

photo

Who are your favorite fashion bloggers?
I like Gary Pepper Vintage as well as The Haute Pursuit.

photo

Do you have an absolute favorite piece at the moment?
I got these new shoes and I absolute love them.

Your photos are beautiful. Who take them for you?
My boyfriend took the photo for the “Style in Your City” contest. I normally use my tripod and I have a Sony digital SLR.

photo

To learn more about Elizabeth, visit her blog: misselizabethgracie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment